Shirataki Noodle Recipes: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Low Carb Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are all made to believe that life is a pleasure - we have fun, we enjoy, we sleep, and we eat! Indeed, it is! However, people who firmly believe this have been questioning those who are going on some diet programs, like a low-carb diet how eating following a particular diet program can bring pleasure to life. Well, low-carb dieters think that question is a piece of cake. Eating following a low-carb diet program does not only make them healthy and fit, it can also bring much pleasure to life because with Shirataki noodle recipes, even those who are not on a diet would be convinced that eating noodles has never been as healthy, delicious, and fun as eating Shirataki dishes from these top three Shirataki noodle recipes!
Shirataki Noodle Recipe: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Is it really possible to enjoy a delectable casserole without taking in too much carbohydrates and fats? It is with this wonderful Tuna Noodle Casserole - one of the best Shirataki noodle recipes!
1 pack of tuna in water (7 oz.)
3 packs of Tofu Shirataki Noodles
1 wedge of low-fat Swiss cheese
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 tbsp. low-fat parmesan cheese
½ cup peas (frozen)
Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse and drain Tofu Shirataki noodles well. Cut into several pieces.
2. Cook noodles in the microwave for 1 minute and pat them dry.
3. Melt the low-fat Swiss cheese into noodles and microwave them again for about 30 seconds.
4. Mix the cheese and noodles thoroughly.
5. Add peas and tuna. Stir well.
6. Place the mixture into a wide casserole dish.
7. Add Cream of Mushroom and 1 tbs. of low-fat parmesan cheese. Mix well.
8. Use the remaining low-fat parmesan cheese as toppings.
9. Bake everything in your preheated 350-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. NOTE: Cayenne pepper is optional. Use it only if you prefer your casserole to have a spicy kick!